You know you’re a Shakespeare nerd when…
- … the Remember-Me-Button of your mail client makes you think of Hamlet’s father.
- … you always order exactly a pound of flesh at the butchers. Not more, not less.
- … you’re answer to “How are you?” is “Forsooth, I know not why I am so sad.”
- … every time you type a WhatsApp message you think about how instant messaging would have made a comedy of Romeo and Juliet.
- … you are in constant fear of losing your handkerchief.
- … the bumper sticker on your car says “Honk if you are a Stratfordian”.
- … you break up with your boyfriend/girlfriend because he/she thought that “wherefore” meant “where”
- … you’re annual birthday speech starts “Friends, Romans, Countrymen. Lend me your ears.”
- … you enter Starbucks shouting “coffee, coffee, my kingdom for some coffee!”
- … you watch football you shout “you base football player” at your TV.
- … your CV is in iambic pentameter.
- … you are dreaming of finding Cardenio.
- … you do not leave your house on the 15th of March.